Who we are:
At Brentwood Family Pet Care, our mission is to provide the best veterinary health care and medical support possible for our clients and their pets. That’s why our tagline is “Loving Your Pets Like You Do”.
Our dedicated pet care staff strives to provide a safe, clean, and friendly environment for every person and pet that passes through our doors. We treat our clients as we wish to be treated—and treat each pet as if it were our own.
We know our clients and patients are the heart of our practice and the reason we are here. We pledge and guarantee that we will always do our very best to serve you and to provide your pets with the care they deserve.
Who you are:
If you are a veterinarian with an interest in treating the owner, not just the pet, creating relationships with clients plus personal and professional growth in a small animal exclusive practice, please contact us at BFPCemployment@gmail.com. A big heart and a sense of humor are essential.
Some of our values in action:
- Teamwork/Collaboration: We have multiple doctors working with multiple technicians in an active environment where you will have the opportunity to share knowledge with a supportive community of doctors.
- Continuing education: In addition to access to and reimbursement for CE credits, we have a teach-and-be-taught environment. You can learn as much as you want, including personal development.
- Compassion: Our work is our passion. We are pet lovers as well as pet healthcare workers: We know how tough it is when our fur baby is not well. We want what you want: Long Life, Good Health and Happy, love-filled days for your furry family member.
- Innovation: We use the latest tools and technology to stay up-to-date on diagnoses and treatment. We have in-house diagnostic testing with Idexx, digital x-rays and digital dental x-rays, Tonovet, ultrasound and Ultima dental systems machines. We have at least one technician per doctor. We use Cornerstone software.
- Benefits: We like to reward hard work. We do this in several ways starting with: medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, paid vacation/sick time, 401k, uniform allowance, Legal and Identity theft Shield and personal development coaching.
- East SF Bay - close to everything: 3 airports within 90 minutes, shopping in town and close by, adorable downtown with restaurants and clubs yet small-town feel (and traffic) with loads of fresh fruit orchards and vegetable farms close at hand.
- Full time and Part time positions available immediately. Clinic is currently open Monday through Friday, 9am-6pm.
Compensation and perks:
- Depending on your comfort level, we can offer a flat salary or production plus salary. (Range may be $100,000-$200,000) For full time. We offer a CE credit costs allowance, membership and licensing renewals, we provide lunch at least once a week-pretty much every week, a Practice Coach for personal development, Team outings such as Top Golf, Dinner on the S.F. Hornblower, Escape Rooms, employer cost sharing of benefits, 401k matching and more.
For questions on the position before applying, please contact Hospital Admin, Rochelle at BFPCemployment@gmail.com