Farmers Korner Veterinary Hospital is seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our team in Breckenridge, Colorado
Our hospital is located in the middle of Summit County, one of Colorado's most beautiful mountain communities. Our hospital was voted Best Veterinary Hospital in the county in 2019! We have a reputation for providing the current and highest standards of veterinary care for our patients and treating our clients like family!
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about providing excellent veterinary care for patients and clients, is driven to grow in their veterinary skills and knowledge, and who will contribute to a positive, enthusiastic, and rewarding hospital environment.
Important Attributes of the ideal individual:
- Positive attitude with strong work ethic
- Leadership and confidence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and respectful interactions with hospital team and clients
- Team oriented individual
Essential Qualifications and Skills of the ideal individual:
- DVM from an accredited veterinary university with license in good standing in Colorado
- Two years or more clinical experience
- Ideally internship trained
- Dedicated to practicing progressive exceptional medical care
- Strong skills in surgery and dentistry a must
- Skills and experience in ultrasound would be a plus!
About Farmers Korner Veterinary Hospital:
- Two and a half doctor hospital that focuses on progressive, complete medical care
- Electronic medical records and paperless practices
- Complete in-house laboratory including Procyte, Catalyst, and Coagulation testing
- Digital radiography
- Digital dental radiography
- Class IV Companion LASER and in-home LASER program
- Sonoscape S8 EXP fully loaded portable ultrasound system
- Dedicated surgery suite
- Telemedicine consults
- In-house specialty veterinary services for cardiology, soft tissue surgery, and orthopedic surgery
- We are comitted to providing compassionate care for our patients and clients and valuing our hospital team members
- We are offering a salary based on experience that is production based, the possibility of a sign on bonus for the right individual
- We offer group medical insurance, liability insurance, continuing education allowance, compensation for licensing, DEA license, and some professional dues, a uniform allowance, and generously discounted personal pet care
- We understand the importance of work and life balance
- We are located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains where every outdoor activity and adventure imaginable surrounds us!
Please visit our website at www.farmerskornervet.com
If you want to work and play in the the middle of Colorado's beautiful Rocky Mountains please contact us!
Send a cover letter with information about yourself along with your resume