If you are a Veterinary Nurse (RVT, LVT, CVT) who wants to make great money, have a quality work-life balance and work with a talented team at an amazing AAHA-accredited hospital then keep reading!
West Park Animal Hospital is looking for talented and engaged Registered Veterinary Technicians who show initiative, integrity, cooperativeness, and a tolerance for stress to join our hard-working, supportive and compassionate team.
We value our team and have a great deal to offer including:
• A history of and commitment to compassionate and quality veterinary care for more than 50 years
• Highly competitive wages and Professional growth: Our current hourly range for RVT’s is $15-$25/ hrr and we offer CE fund and Personal development plans for those looking to grow into a leadership role.
• A quality work-life balance: We are flexible with scheduling and offer 3, 4, or 5-day work weeks depending on what works the best for you and there are no “on-call” shifts
• An engaged and supportive work environment: We have 20+ Veterinarians, 30+ Registered technicians and 80+ fantastic additional support staff members including managers and shift leads. We hold bi-monthly Team meetings for team bonding, communication and to get your inpu
t • Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, 401(k), generous employee discounts, paid vacation days, Continuing education funds and more!
• Perhaps the most exciting part of our continued growth… a brand new, state-of the art, 35,000 square foot facility opening in 2022 in our current location!
West Park Animal Hospital is an equal opportunity employer who strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced.
Required Education/Licenses: Current Ohio Veterinary Technician Certification or Licensure (CVT, RVT, LVT).
For more information, including a full job description, or to apply for a career at West Park Animal Hospital, please visit our website at www.westparkanimalhospital.com or email the Head Technician, Kelly Hagy, at Kelly@westparkanimalhospital. We look forward to hearing from you!
West Park Animal Hospital is a modern and fast growing 22 doctor Small Animal, General and Emergency Practice in West Cleveland. Holding true to our core values since the early 1960s, we are proud to have served Cleveland other surrounding Ohio communities with compassionate, quality veterinary care for more than 50 years. Such ingrained history is a testament to our strong dedication in providing our clients and patients with only the best of care and first-class customer service. In addition, we are among a select few animal hospitals in the country that have earned an AAHA accreditation, ensuring that our superior methods, technologies, equipment, and facility are held to the highest of industry standards.
We highly value and utilize our staff and are always looking for talented, and engaged individuals who show initiative, integrity, cooperativeness, and tolerance for stress to join our hard-working, supportive and compassionate team. We offer highly competitive wages and benefits, unlimited overtime and most importantly, a quality work-life balance.