Because we re obsessed with the health of pets, we offer a variety of vet
services to meet the needs of our customers, which means a wealth of career
opportunities, whether you re a licensed veterinarian or a veterinarian
support professional. Located inside Petco stores, our Vetco Wellness Centers
offer professional expertise for common pet health problems.
Our Vetco vaccination clinics offer a variety of preventive care services for
healthy dogs and cats inside Petco and Unleashed by Petco retail stores across
the US. Rather than having a permanent presence, these clinics function like
pop-ups inside Petco stores: our crew and veterinarian arrive at the store with
the equipment, vaccines, medications, and everything else they need to take
care of the pets they see.
As a Vetco Customer Service Team member, you will meet your team at our local
dispatch office, then travel to your assigned Petco clinic locations for the
day. At the clinics, you and your team will greet the pet parents and recommend
the services that will best protect their pets. The Customer Service Team will
assist the Veterinarian so the services can be administered and thank the pet
parent for protecting their pet with Vetco!
Essential Job Functions:The incumbent must be able to perform all of the
following duties and responsibilitieswith or without a reasonable
* Must love dogs and cats and people too!
* Team player who thrives on supporting the team in every way
* Make good recommendations to our clients and providing exceptional
* Works hard and has fun doing it!
* Eager to learn
* Ability to work in changing environments, traveling throughout our Market
* Responsible and accountable individuals
* A can-do attitude
* Must be able to work weekends
* Veterinary experience a plus, but we will train
* Valid Driver s License and have a Clean driving record
* Able to lift dogs and equipment of up to 50lbs (with assistance)
Show moreShow less