MWI Animal Health, the foundation of AmerisourceBergen s Animal Health
division, understands that the health of animals and humans are intrinsically
linked. We source and distribute pharmaceuticals, healthcare products, and
supplies for both the companion animal and livestock markets. We have a diverse
workforce who have a strong passion for what we do: We are united in our
responsibility to create healthier futures.
What you will be doing
The Territory Manager is responsible for generating sales of products and
equipment to both existing veterinarians and new customers within an assigned
sales territory. The Territory Manager plans and makes sales calls, and
selects products and programs that motivate customers to buy products.
* Call on target, current and prospective customers in order to generate
sales, improve market share, and increase income for MWI.
* Utilize the computer as a sales aid and be competent in the use of MWI e-
mail, MWI promotions in Outlook, and the MWI Territory Manager website.
* Seek to understand the needs of the veterinarian and clinic and, in turn,
select products and services to satisfy those needs.
* Establish appropriate relationships with veterinarians and clinics.
* Review and utilize sales analysis and top supplier reports in pre and
post call planning.
* Prepare and maintain a written call cycle consistent with territory
changes. Share information with ISR and Regional Manager. Call cycle
information includes account number, name, location, and day of the week.
* Stay current on the full line of products and services offered by MWI.
* Demonstrate competency in MWI sales programs, promotions and products.
* Establish account profiles for customers within territory.
* Be responsive to communication from customers, MWI team members, and
* Detail and/or demonstrate new products and promotions for customers.
* Ensure reporting is submitted timely.
* Meet sales goals and budget numbers by territory and manufacturer.
* Act as a resource to the customer in business matters dealing with such
issues as inventory management, equipment and products.
* Act as point person for customers on nearly all dealings with the
company; work with MWI inside personnel to ensure customer issues are
* Maintain vehicle in a professional manner.
* Work closely with key vendors and Product Specialists.
* Maintain adequate support material and detail aids in automobile.
* Comply with other requests from MWI Regional Managers and leadership.
* Participate in conference calls and meetings as request
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
* A bachelor s degree and one to three years of outside sales experienc
preferably in animal health, are desired.
* Will consider Practice Managers and Veterinary Technicians.
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and organizational skills and a
proven ability to sell are necessary.
* A valid drivers license and good driving record are mandatory.
* Must live within the San Francisco Bay area
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our
associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and
designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
* Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic
* Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
* Paid volunteer time off
* Life insurance and disability protection
* Pet insurance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Retirement benefits and more
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced
approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others
are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may
vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions
company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies.
Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products
and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of
the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We
guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
United States-California-San Francisco
United States-California-Oakland, United States-California-Remote
This is a remote position supporting a territory in the San Francisco Bay area.
The ideal candidate will live within this territory.
Acquisition - MWI
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Show moreShow less