Headquartered in New Jersey, Zoetis is a global leader in Animal Health. At Zoetis, we discover, develop, manufacture and market veterinary medicines, vaccines and diagnostics, complemented by genetic tests, biodevices and a range of services. We work to help meet the growing worldwide demand for meat, poultry, fish, eggs and dairy foods and to care for the increasing number of pets. With our singular focus on animal health, we strive to make our products, services and people the most valued by veterinarians and livestock farmers around the world.
The CRM team is part of the Global Solution Center. This position is a key member and reports into the Salesforce team lead. This position is responsible for supporting the on-going evolution of CPQ in collaboration with key stakeholders. They should have expertise with the ability to look across the Salesforce platform to help drive continuous improvements and best practices.
The Salesforce CPQ Developer will focus on Configure, Price, Quote capability and responsible to provide technical expertise on SFDC and CPQ application. This role will require extensive hands-on Salesforce CPQ / SteelBrick development experience and be responsible for configuration, development and unit testing.This developer must have excellent technical and functional skills to deliver a seamless client interaction while effectively working with cross-functional teams. Collaboration with CRM and Business Operations team to analyze business requirements and transform them into a technical solution. This role will work very closely with the SAP team due to the tight integration.Ability to be flexible and proactive to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements, customer objectives, and meeting global goals successfully.
- Design, prototype, build, document and support solutions for the Salesforce CPQ/Steelbrick capability to meet business needs, including configurations, customizations and integrations.
- Translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform the build activities to deliver integrated solution from the design stage to a functional application with a focus on SFDC best practices.
- Design and develop Visualforce/Lightning component level solutions to increase programming productivity.
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation for design specifications.
- Create automations to remove manual steps and processes.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Provide system administration support of customized Salesforce applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow.
- Create and manage Advance Approvals
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud functionality and experience with Salesforce CPQ/Steelbrick.
- Experience with CPQ objects used in quote to order process with in-depth knowledge in Product setup, Product Options, Product configuration & rules, Pricing, Discounting and Quote templates.
- Experience in Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages, Lightning Component framework and other necessary UI technologies.
- Experience with WebServices Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow and Assignment Rules and Advance Approvals.
- Experience in designing, coding, and implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes and Components.
- Experience building integrations with using REST/SOAP API's.
- Working knowledge of SAP and SFDC integration is strongly preferred but not required.
- Increasing Code Coverage of SFDC instance and maintenance of a quality code base.
- Strong customer focus with a high tolerance for ambiguity and requirement changes.
- Strong problem-solving mindset to ensure creative and logical thinking for potential solutions.
- Ability to be flexible and proactive to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements, customer objectives, and meeting global goals successfully.
Education and Certification:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field
- SFDC certification required
- Minimum 8 years experience working on Salesforce platform and 5 years working with SFDC CPQ / Steelbrick. Experience with CPQ implementationsor part of CPQ implementation team is required. Current Salesforce certifications. Experience with other CPQ tools such as Apttus, Oracle or Callidus would be considered.