Veterinary Emergency Group is hiring Veterinary Assistants for a busy animal hospital. MUST be available to work nights, weekends and/or holidays.
* Providing exceptional customer service
* Restrain all types of animals, sizes and temperaments.
* Assist veterinarian and technicians with exams, procedures and Xrays
* Daily inventory and restocking
* Provide a clean and comfortable environment for all hospitalized pets
* Maintain cleanliness and disinfect all areas of the hospital including, but not limited to: laundry, cleaning of floors, taking out trash, cleaning treatment areas and exam rooms, reception area and bathrooms
* Must have experience with dogs and cats in a veterinary environment
* The ability to learn veterinary software programs.
* Flexibility and availability to work nights, weekends and holidays
Salary commensurate with experience.
Why VEG: Emergency is our thing. It's all we do. We offer:
* Industry-leading compensation
* Health Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* 401 w/ company match
* Unlimited CE (emergency-focus)