We are seeking Veterinarian Hospital Medical Leaders and Associate Veterinarians who would be interested in practicing autonomous medicine for Petco’s new full-service, general practice hospitals that will we be coming soon to the greater Portland/Vancouver metro area (Tanasbourne, Clackamas, Vancouver-Mill Plain, Hazel Dell), Salem, and Keizer, Oregon.
Working at Petco is a great opportunity for veterinary professionals looking for work-life balance, competitive pay and incredible benefits. At one of our new, state-of-the-art hospitals, you will work with large treatment areas, four exam rooms, a surgical suite, an X-ray suite and an in-house lab with diagnostics. We prioritize pets and their parents in every facet of our business. Our commitment to healthy pets is front and center in all that we do, which is why we are opening new hospitals across the country.
Below is a summary of our doctor benefits.
• Signing Bonus Eligible (up to $60k)
• Work-Life Balance (no on-calls or overnights)
• Generous Paid Time Off (Open Time Off Plan)
• Competitive Salary plus Production Bonus
• Medical, Dental and Vision and 401k (w/ company match)
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Paid Parental Leave
• Relocation Assistance
• $3,500 Annual Discretionary Stipend (licenses, CE, memberships)
• Petco Store and Hospital Discounts
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Veterinary Long Term Incentive Program
With more than 55 years of service to pet parents, Petco is a category-defining health and wellness company focused on doing what's best for pets, pet parents, and our own Petco partners. In tandem with the Petco Foundation, an independent nonprofit organization, we’ve helped find homes for more than 6.5 million animals.
If you are interested in learning more about hospital DVM opportunities in Oregon and SW Washington please email Chris.Brown@petco.com or call/text 619-787-5205.