“ Would You Like To Practice Medicine Within A Rapidly Growing Practice, That Focuses On Your Quality Of Life And What’s Best For The Pet? If Yes, This Could Be The Position For You!”
Located in the fantastic Bellevue, Washington. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Associate Veterinarian to join their team! Here you have all of the excitement of the Seattle Eastside, and yet you’re so close to nature.
Our client's practice is home to a vibrant 10,000+ square foot facility with the very best medicine has to offer: spacious exam rooms and treatment area, advanced surgical suite, fully integrated with IDEXX in-house lab, digital radiography, digital dental, ultrasound, Cornerstone software, top-of-the line day-care, boarding and grooming spaces.
Working as a veterinarian here your top priorities will be the pet’s quality of care and providing trusted service and education for pet parents. You will have the opportunity to build a rapport with pets and pet parents alongside performing physical examinations, diagnostics, medical, surgical and dental procedures.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours/Schedule: Negotiable (2-5 days)
- Weekend Rota: Negotiable.
- Salary: $100k-$160k starting compensation (dependent on profile, experience & location)
- Production: 22% – Industry-leading ProSal quarterly bonus system, with automatic growth – your base compensation adjusts annually as you grow your practice, without the need to negotiate. Operating from a family-owned structure means that you will never be subject to the pressures of corporatized medicine – only one question matters: what is best for the pet?
- Continuing Education
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life insurance options
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Maternity leave
- 401k plan
- Licensing and association dues
- Pet benefits including veterinary discounts, free day-care, free boarding.
- Unique “Personal Growth Leave” opportunity – get 4 weeks off to pursue your passions after 5 years with this client, and every 5 years thereafter.
- Once you have been with them for 6 months you have the opportunity to relocate to any of their additional 3 locations!
Most Importantly… About You!
Now We’ve Got You Excited, Let’s Talk A Little Bit About You.
- You are an experienced small animal veterinarian licensed in WA.
- You enjoy preventive care, internal medicine, soft tissue and dental surgery.
- Every interaction is an opportunity for you to express empathy and compassion, share knowledge and build trust.
- A life-long learner, every challenge is an opportunity to expand your skills.
- You are known to have a calming positive influence.
- You enjoy the support of a team of client service representatives, pet care and veterinary staff that work really well together. You can thrive within a dynamic small team.
- Ethics and professionalism are a way of life for you.
- You have a life outside work – family, passions, hobbies.
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Let’s Get Talking!