Allandale Veterinary Clinic is looking to hire an experienced Veterinary Technician.
- Progressive, independently owned, four doctor small animal practice located in the Allandale neighborhood has an opening for a full time or part time Veterinary Technician.
- This is a great opportunity to join a practice where your knowledge and experience as a Veterinary Technician will be fully utilized within a friendly, close knit team.
- Superior client communication skills and a positive attitude are a must.
- Avimark knowledge is a PLUS!!
- Our staff strives to provide quality, compassionate patient care and five-star service to our clients and community.
The successful candidate must be:
- A motivated, well-organized, detailed oriented, and a caring individual who is experienced performing the following tasks: drawing blood; placing IV catheters; taking digital x-rays; running in-house lab work; and educating clients about common pet health concerns and preventive medicine.
- 1-2 year veterinary technician experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bi-weekly bonus opportunities, Health/Vision/Dental, PTO, 401K, medical scrubs allowance, employee pet care discounts, and more.
If you love positive, family oriented practices where high quality medicine is a priority, this is the clinic for you!