Small Animal Practice - 4 employees (Veterinary)
Pay: Negotiable Seniority Level -Entry level
Employment Type: Full-time/Part-time Education: DVM or equivalent
License: Ohio (Required) Experience: Preferred
Schedule: Flexible Hours: Monday to Friday; Weekends
Additional Compensation: Bonuses, Potential Ownership opportunity.
Benefits: Retirement plan, Paid time off, Professional development assistance.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Relaxed atmosphere - professional but with personality
- People-oriented -- positive, respectful and supportive
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
About our Hospital:
- Established -- institution in the community since 1946
- Engaging -- our staff makes each experience educational and enjoyable
- Loyal -- clients and staff with long term dedication
Jones Veterinary Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join us in proudly serving the Wood County area with personalized and professional service. Our small animal practice currently focuses on general veterinary services, preventative care as well as general surgery, and we look forward to any new services an Associate Veterinarian will bring.
What We Offer
- A close, welcoming practice environment
- Flexible schedule
- Complete in-house laboratory as well as Idexx referral.
- 2 emergency hospitals in the area, one of them being a specialty hospital for needed referrals
- Highly trained staff which allow doctors to focus on diagnosing, prescribing, and surgery
- Practice Manager with nearly 20 years experience
- Technician and Assistant with a combined 15 years experience.
- We strongly encourage and support the cultivation of any doctors’ special interests.
- Autonomy in practice
- Addition of staff and extended office hours to accommodate evolving practice
- Ownership Opportunity